Join us October 20, 2018 at 8:00 a.m. at Cole Park (South End) for a 5K run! Proceeds from the run will help the Task Force’s outreach and education efforts, and for victims of human trafficking. Lace up and support an organization dedicated to fighting human trafficking.
Packet pickup is October 19, from 12 p.m. – 6 p.m. at Fajitaville (221 S Hotel Pl, Corpus Christi, TX 78402).
Interested in becoming a sponsor? Sponsorships are available. All proceeds support direct victim services and the task force community outreach efforts. Click here to learn more.
2018 Child Abuse Summit
Omni Bayfront Hotel
900 North Shoreline Blvd.
Corpus Christi, Texas 78401
| Texas Coastal Bend Border Region Task Force 2017 Recognition Awards
- South Texas Woman Convicted of Sex Trafficking Of A Minor
- Former Rockport CEO Indicted for Human Trafficking; Mother of Victim Arranged Sexual Encounters
- Special Report on KIII-TV: Breaking the Chains
- Texas CBBR Task Force announces partnership with Coastal Bend ENA and Coastal Bend Apn.
- Sex Trafficking of 15-Year-Old Texas Girl Leads to 40-Year Prison Sentence
- Area human trafficking task force launches PR campaign