Join us October 12, 2019 at 8:00 a.m. at Water’s Edge for a 5K run! Proceeds from the run will help the Task Force’s outreach and education efforts, and for victims of human trafficking. Lace up and support an organization dedicated to fighting human trafficking.
Packet Pickup is October 11, from 12 pm – 7 pm, at Brewster Street Ice House – Southside location.
Thank you to Brewster’s Street Ice House – Southside location for being our packet pick-up sponsor.
Interested in becoming a sponsor? Sponsorships are available. All proceeds support direct victim services and the task force community outreach efforts. Click here to learn more.
| Texas Coastal Bend Border Region Task Force 2017 Recognition Awards
- South Texas Woman Convicted of Sex Trafficking Of A Minor
- Former Rockport CEO Indicted for Human Trafficking; Mother of Victim Arranged Sexual Encounters
- Special Report on KIII-TV: Breaking the Chains
- Texas CBBR Task Force announces partnership with Coastal Bend ENA and Coastal Bend Apn.
- Sex Trafficking of 15-Year-Old Texas Girl Leads to 40-Year Prison Sentence
- Area human trafficking task force launches PR campaign